Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This Social Media thing is kickin' my tail!!!

 
 
Me + website = DISASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yesterday I was having MAJOR issues trying to redesign my website.  I facebooked my brother-in-law, which is an AMAZING graphic designer and web designer with T2, but I got impatient when I didn't get an immediate response....I know I know, patience is a virtue....one in which I'm still actively seekin' :)  So I remembered I had another friend who just got out of school for programming I messaged her and she said she would look into but hours went by with no changes....I thought maybe she couldn't start doing stuff till after work yesterday....so I started trying to mess with it again and decided to try a different template (even though I had fallen in love with the one that I was having major problems with). I changed all the pages to reflect the new template and then all of the sudden the computer ...or the site became possessed by Satan (or so I thought) and started changing everything back and my website was alllll screwed up again!  Turns out me and the lady started working on it at the same time and she was changing it back, lol...I thought it was fixed and the pages were "starting" at the top like they were supposed to (the problem was the text and pictures were showing up half way down the page leaving a GYNORMOUS amount of blank space at the top)...until we added sub-pages and then it turned back into a disaster....sooooo I'm going with the different template idea again...sighhhhhh.....I wish I had found a magic lamp and had 3 wishes!  Oh, by the way, after I got the issued resolved I fb'ed by brother-in-law again to tell him that it was fixed and not to worry about it, and he promptly responded "glad I could be of service" or something stupi...eh-hmmmm...I mean brilliant like that....NO MORE FAMILY PICS FOR HIM AT CHRISTMAS TIME...I may just wrap up some cat poo....MERRY CHRISTMAS BUDDY!!! lolololololol......oops sorry....****THINK CHRISTIAN THOUGHTS*****....ok I'm back...
 
I better get off of here....too much coffee it looks like!  Check out the new and improved website when you get a sec, I'm still updating the gallery...so check back again later to see even more updates ...  I better get off here now...too much coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment