Monday, May 9, 2011

I wanna schedule a photo session, but I need to lose weight first....

"I wanna schedule a photo session, but I need to lose weight first."

How many of you feel this way?  Well trust me, you are NOT alone!!!!  I hear this line weekly, and quite frankly, I gave this line to a fellow-photographer this year!  I've got good news....I found something that WORKS!!!!!!!!!

During the Thanksgiving holidays I traveled to the Smokies to celebrate with family, and of course I brought my camera along.  Since starting up Eternal Focus Photography, I have been the one BEHIND the camera...well I asked someone to snap a shot of me and my dad and then one of me and my husband on this trip and HOLY GUACAMOLE....my BEHIND needed to get back BEHIND the camera!!!  Where in the world had all this weight came from, and why had I not noticed it before these pictures???????  So then after Thanksgiving comes Christams and while celebrating the birth of our Lord, I, of course have to celebrate with every dessert known to man and then some known only in a couple of distant galaxies.  Then comes New Years...and well you get the picture....and speaking of picture here is the pic of me and my husband from the Smokies...


I contemplated not posting this due to old high school friends...but Oh well....I refuse to make it bigger though due to the muffin top and large moon face...it's still morning time and people need to keep down their breakfast.



After 17 attempts to take a self-portrait with my cell phone...this is literally the best I could do..I'll have to get some professional pics done this summer...and yes it's May and I have a polar fleece jacket on, my office is FREEZING!


After the 1st of the year I decided to do something about it.  I bought P90X, which I'm positive works...but when I started gaining muscle and not shedding the weight fast, I became discouraged. I know that sounds silly, but surely someone out there knows how I feel, lol.  Then I got back on Weight Watchers, which worked with my baby weight...but for whatever reason I just couldn't stick with it this time.  So I did low carbs again...I lost TONS of weight on that before...it just wasn't coming off this time.  People were saying "It's because you're getting older, your metabolism slowed down"....Oh great...I"m only 33 and I"m in the OLD category!  I know Jesus died at this very age, but come on....I'm not THAT old!

So a friend of mine brought the HCG diet to my attention, just before I was going to get back on diet pills.  I started doing a little research and thought.."Eh...it's worth a try".  OH MY GOODNESS....IT WORKS!!!!!!  I have lost 27 pounds in 35 days!!  I should have lost more...but when I did my research, I didn't do a very good job, lol....a read the main points and skipped the rest.  Soooo for all of you looking for something that works let me tell you what I did.

Google HCG diet and they will tell you the basic do's and don'ts etc.  The 1st step is the Prep Stage to cleanse your body.  I picked up some info from my local health food store and it gave you 39 (Literally) different things to do, some of which were crazy like THROW AWAY your microwave....ummmmm...not gonna happen.  So I googled a natural body cleanse and the first thing that popped up was the Cabbage Soup diet....don't roll your eyes and stop reading...it's not as bad as it sounds...this is a diet given by doctors for heart patients and it's not ALL cabbage soup...so check out the cabbage soup diet I lost 8 pounds in a week with this. I bought my HCG spray from a  health food store and it says Pharmeceutical-Homeopathic, incase you were wondering. When you start the Low Calorie diet...follow the diet to a "T"...I didn't lose weight some days and even gained weight by taking a bite of things I wasn't supposed to eat.  It's not JUST about the calorie count...it has to do with the kinds of food and how it responds chemically with the HCG hormone...there are NO SUBSTITUTIONS.  For example I had 1 Cheeto...ONE...and I skipped my fruit for the day, thinking I could swap calories....and I didn't lose wait....so don't make this mistake.  Also when it says to eat apples....eat only green apples...red apples have more sugar.

So if you are interested...it sounds rough but while taking HCG you're not starving...just drink tons of water and you will be thrilled with the results :))))    After my 40 days...I plan to start back on the P90X to firm up and then just watch my calories...


A few more of the 17, I'm terrible taking my own picture and I'm HORRIBLE taking pictures with a cell phone...it's like I had wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much coffee b/c every picture was blurred!







No comments:

Post a Comment