Friday, May 13, 2011

April's Contest Winners: Kala & Cory Sides

Man was this a fun contest to watch! Kala  & Cory were neck and neck with another couple all the way up until the end...it was a nail biter to say the least!  I had a blast on this shoot, and stepped out of my comfort zone, and actually TOUCHED a spider!  EEEEEK!!!  Turns out Kala thinks they are ickier than I do, so me being the photographer/super woman than I am, saved the day :)  This sucker was 2-3 inches round...the fact that it was a granddaddy-long-leg is besides the point....

Back to Kala and Cory...what a sweet couple!!!  Although the great outdoors isn't actually their "thing", they were the perfect customers, willing to do as Kala says "anything for a good photo".  Now that's my kinda girl!  We had a blast camping, picnicking, walking, dancing...the list goes on and on!  Hope y'all enjoy the pictures!  If any of you are interested in a shoot visit http://www.eternalfocusphotos.com/ or call 225-439-5444!  Thanks to everyone for participating in last months contest, I will be doing another one once I hit 1,000 "LIKES" so spread the word!!!  And if you know Kala and Cory feel free to copy & paste this blog address as a link to show off on your page!


I think he must've liked what he saw.....

Because , boyyyyyyy did he move fast, but Kala didn't seem to mind...granted, she played the faux innocent part well :)))))





No comments:

Post a Comment